Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Women Often Make Bad Decisions In Relationships

I'm baaaaaack! And I have a huge amount of energy and motivation fueling me. Choosing Mr. Wrong has morphed into a Relationship Project. It is no longer just a book.

Yes, there is still a book with four amazing characters, Jasmine, Charlotte, Denae and Penelope, but Choosing Mr. Wrong is a Relationship Project to encourage and inspire women to have better relationships. But don't fret, the highly anticipated novel will be released March, 2015.

So are you wondering what is a Relationship Project? It is information, events, webinars and books that will help you have healthy and happy relationships.

I kicked off a Launch Event for Choosing Mr. Wrong the Relationship Project on Oct. 25th in Cleveland. It included a panel discussion on warning signs of a bad relationship along with twerking and sensual massage demonstrations. We even had an opportunity to enjoy Auntie Angel and her hour-long presentation and discussion on several blow-job techniques, including the grapefruit technique. I also introduced two "purse-size" books that are part of the 30 Ways Series. They are 30 Ways To Better Sex and 30 Ways To Get Over A Breakup Or Divorce. I am officially a published author.

My Relationship Project will allow women, regardless of their relationship status, to come together to discuss relationships. Choosing Mr. Wrong is not just for singles or divorcees. It is for ALL women who are interested in living happily ever after.

Sure, all of my ladies who feel they are with THE ONE, do a double-take when they hear Choosing Mr. Wrong. Good! The name itself is meant to be in-your-face and to encourage you to think about the person with whom you have chosen to spend your life. But this project is not about him. It is about you and your decisions -- past or present. Your journey with Choosing Mr. Wrong will provide information and experiences for a happy and healthy relationship.

For my single ladies who are still seeking, it's a no-brainer. They understand that they have made some crazy and deranged decisions while dating. They know that he was a liar but because he was oh-soooo-good in the bed, she overlooked his inability to tell the truth until she just couldn't take the fairy tales anymore. Again, it is not about him. It is about you and your decisions. Your journey with Choosing Mr. Wrong will provide information, workshops, webinars, events and experiences for a happy and healthy relationship.

And get this! I am not going to give you a bunch of jibberish. I have coupled my love for writing with training as a Relationship Coach. Yeppers, I have received training as a Relationship Coach so I am ready to provide helpful information and even coaching sessions to help you get to your happily ever after because you deserve it.

Please join me on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Happy Relationships!

No comments:

Post a Comment