Thursday, March 7, 2013

He ONLY Dates Women Who Wear Less Than An 8 Shoe

It may sound ridiculous but I know someone who says that he doesn't date women who wears a shoe size larger than a 7 1/2-8.

When he first told me, I said, "Don't you know a woman's shoe size is proportion to other parts of her body, goofball."

He responded, "Exactly!"

I immediately thought of the movie, "Ray." You know, the scenes when Ray Charles (Jamie Foxx) grabs the young ladies' wrists. Well, you remember the one when he grabbed the wrist and it was a lil bigger than he preferred.

She was eliminated.

While the whole idea of a woman's shoe size sounds like a crazy thing to judge a person on, I am not gonna say anything about how a person eliminates prospects. I have a few things I prefer myself.

But I had to inquire deeper to find out how does one arrive at shoe size as a criteria.

He said that he likes feet. OK, that's reasonable. He added, he likes cute feet and smaller feet are usually cuter. OK, I can't lie. I can't imagine, if I were a guy, looking at Sasquatch's foot and saying, "Wow, that's a cute foot."

He talked about bigger feet having fatter, bigger, longer toes and quite frankly when he finished the conversation, I was a bit grossed out by the mere description that he used and secretly examining my size 6 shoes to determine if I had fat toes. LOLOLOL

He goes on to say that he doesn't like looking at big shoes either when a woman takes off her shoes. A big turn-on for him is looking at a pair of sexy shoes. OK, everybody has their thang! LOLOLOL

He liked well-pedicured feet with a nice, preferably red, polish. And not just that summertime stuff either. He says, "He is gonna see her feet in the house and they shouldn't look like his."

He continues, "I don't date women who wear flats. I tell women all the time, wear heels when we are going out."

Soooo, I ask, "What if she doesn't wear heels?"

"We usually don't go out again, because I like heels," was the answer.

He mentions that he doesn't like when women's toes hang out the front of their shoes or gap in the back. He doesn't like it when women can't walk in heels either. Now, I hate to see a woman walking bent over in a pair of heels, too. Hoofing around as if her feet hurt or her heels are too high. LOLOLOL Shoulders back, chest out is one of the first rules learn when walking in heels. Well at least for me. Before our conversation was over, I told him that he needs to be a shoe salesman at a store that only sells shoes up to size 8 of course.

He remained unapologetic, but his opinion on feet and shoes got me to thinking.

While he may need to date a foot model, do you think it is important for women to take care of their feet yearround or do feet matter at all to you? Ladies and Gents, tell me your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment