Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Don't Know When To Let Go!

I have come to a conclusion about something. I do NOT know when to let go.

I don't know when to let go in relationships.

For some odd reasons, there can be many signs but I keep on going just like nothing is going on. Yea, I have to admit also that I don't like to rock the boat. I don't like conflict. I looooove peace so sometimes this comes at a great expense.

I have made a few, only a few, decisions in my lifetime that caused me to let go, and still when I decided to let go -- I second guessed myself.

It must be the indecisive Libra in me.

But I have made a commitment to myself to begin to weigh the good and the bad and then begin to pitch...as in the gawbage LOLOLOL Get gone. Goodbye!

I have dated a few guys -- who I knew with every stitch in me -- were SELFISH. Not just the typical I gotta look out for myself selfish but that SUPA SELFISHNESS.

I second guessed myself. Oh, Darlene, don't be so quick to judge. Give this fella a chance. Fuhget that!

When my mind and my gut tells me that something is about to go awry or going awry, it's time to put on my tall boots and get outta that shiddd LOLOLOLO

When do you know that it's time to let go?

#choosingmrwrong on Twitter and follow me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete