Monday, July 26, 2010

Meeting A Married Man

I did something really, really, really stoooooopid over the weekend.

I was at a party. One of my gfs introduces me to a guy that she is dating. I say hello, how are you? But we have met!

I'm cheesy cheesin, but no one else is smiling. No one.

My gf tries to play it cool but it is clear that the fella is not amused. I have not met him.

Actually, I have met another guy who looks very similar.

Dayuuuuum!

Once I realized that I have made a major error, I feel bad. Well, I feel awful. I'm hoping that my foot-inserted-into-mouf move does not ruin her evening.

But then I find out that the fella is married and I feel a little bit better because how in the heckypoo can he be made at who he prolly thinks is her big mouf girlfriend (ME!) if he has a wife at home.

My other gf turns to me and says, "Girl, if people trying to cheat, they cannot bring people around you."

Ummmm, maybe not. LOLOLOLO

This was clearly a blunder, a I-have-fallen-and-I-can't-get-up move.

The next day, I found out that the evening was not disastrous for her and I was happy that I didn't ruin her evening.

But have you ever totally made a blunder when meeting someone and given away cheating secrets LOLOLOL? Has this ever happened to you or have you ever done this to someone? Tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment