Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Do You Write Love Notes?

If you are in a loving relationship or want your relationship to be better, you should try writing a note or poem to express your feelings.

Well, at least I think so. Call me corny, corndog, cornish hen -- whatever, but I think it is sweet! LOLOLOL

I imagine waking up after a romantic evening with a love note on my pillow left by a thoughtful partner/lover/friend. And oh, yea and the scent of his cologne lingers.

Yea, I would love that, but actually that is what just happened to one of the characters in "Choosing Mr. Wrong." She loved it!

Have I told you
that you mean a lot to me?

Have I told you
that you're my world?

Have I told you
that without you I'm nothing?

Have I told you
that I love you?

Here's a love poem written by a poet who refers to him or herself as "Just A Pretty Face." It's simple, but I love it!

Do you write love notes or poems for your mate? Why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment