Friday, April 16, 2010

Celibacy Has Its Rewards

I remember when one of my gfs told me she was celibate.

I looked at her and tried not to let it show on my face what I was thinking. I am an offender of this often. As hard as I tried, I could not conceal my feelings.

My mouf opened. My eyes just about popped outta my head and my expression was "What You Talkin' Bout Willis?"

I could not believe it. She had a boyfriend and a serious boyfriend -- like going to the Chapel soon type of boyfriend -- but they were very active in the church and had made a vow to be celibate. Sooooo they were celibate.

Although I was shocked that there was no hanky panky, I found it admirable. As a matter of fact, I starting rubbing her back because I wanted to feel those angel wings. LOLOLOLOL

But I was curious, curious, curious, ummmm I mean curious, so I asked if they got hot and heavy into kissing was it hard to say wooooooo Nelly, wooooooo Nelly. LOLOLOLOLOL

She said Yes.

I asked do they fool around with fingers and other pieces and parts to get each other there, you know, there.

She said No.

I asked if she could dry hump. LOLOLOL

I can't remember the answer because she was laffin at me soooo hard and I was laffin at myself.

After the giggles ceased, she explained that her commitment to be celibate was about her Christian walk. Period. It was hard but she was willing to be obedient for God's favor.

OK, OK, OK.

But I would be lying if I said I can totally understand that type of discipline especially when a person has someone that he or she is digging.

With that said, I don't think a lot of people make a decision to be celibate. I think it happens because they are either in a drought and cannot find anyone they deem worthy.

What do you think? What do you think causes people to decide to become celibate.

And my gf walked down the aisle a while ago and is really, really happy with her marriage and her action and satisfaction. Holla! LOLOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment