Thursday, April 15, 2010

Uggg! Guys Should Not Wear Hoop Earrings

I don't know if hoop earrings for men is a style that is making a resurgence or not but I do NOT like it.

I have seen a few guys lately with hoop earrings. One guy had two hoops. I must admit that when I was younger I had a problem with a man who wore two earrings but then I let go of my old-fashioned ways. And shooooot, I even started liking both ears pierced on men.

I have to say that I like plain earrings...plain diamonds, plain studs. The massive, decorative earrings that sparkle and shine are not the business. You know the ones that have a bunch of little bitty diamonds. Oh my, I hate those earrings on men.

I also do NOT like braids on men but errrr uhh that is another whole topic.

Any who.

A nice diamond, even a CZ (it is a recession), in a man's ear is enough.

A nice watch speaks volumes, volumes ya hear me. Oooooweeee, a nice watch is, to me, a status symbol. Nah, it doesn't have to be a Rolex but it doesn't have to come from the bubble gum machine either. LOLOLOLOLOL

And then one bracelet. I've been seeing tooooooo many guys wearing a lot of bracelets, the strings, the this, the that on their wrists. One bracelet fellas. I have a confession in this department too. I hate to see a woman with bracelets all the way up to their elbows. LOLOLOLOLOL

Less is more to moi.

And chains or necklace. Eight is NOT enough. One is enough. One. Uno. It should be on the thicker, masculine looking side LOLOLOLOLOL

So you know my opinion :) What are your thoughts? And should men wear ankle bracelets? Tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment