Friday, March 19, 2010

Wicked Head Game Needed

I had the most interesting conversation with a fellow divorcee about maintaining a relationship.

The conversation started with guys getting turned out by strippers and essentially two kinds of peeps from two different backgrounds ending up in a relationship.

His answer was a "wicked head game."

I got quiet as a mouse because I was very interested in this argument of maintaining a relationship.

He continued, "Yes, she has to do something that will make him think about her all day."

Hmmmmmm

I kept listening.

"Women get off on taking a woman's man. It is like a competition and plus it is like 5 to 1 out here."

There may be a morsel of truth to what he is saying, so I do not dismiss him immediately. Plus, I love to hear peeps state a case. They actually reveal a lot about his or her own inner workings. : )

But is a wicked head game the only thing, THE only thing that is needed! So in essence all peeps who are in a successful relationship or marriage, meaning there is no cheating, there is a wicked head game! Wow!

And yea wicked head game is fellatio.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment