Thursday, March 18, 2010

Forget Grocery Store, Meet Men At Laundromat

I had put off washing a comforter until finally my procrastinating got on my nerves. Soooo I grabbed my detergent and fabric softener and headed to the laundromat.

My first observation, cause I am that type of girl, was that a trip to the laundromat is pricey! It is like $2.50 a load! Soooo if I ever get another business, it will be a laundromat. After buying equipment and paying rent, the business practically runs itself. I could not help but think that peeps should buy a used washer or dryer and avoid the mat lololol, yea the mat, altogether.

Any who.

I put $5.50 in this double duty baby and my comforter was on its way to being Gain fresh. : )

But then while I am waiting, I am thinking. There is always a party in my mind. Thoughts are break dancin' and tickin' and wavin' lololol

Sooooo my mind goes to meeting someone in the laundromat...is it yucky or goody?

At first, I think nah not at the danggone laundromat but then I think YES, YES, YES!

Ummm because if he does not have someone washing his clothes, he just may be available. Lolololo

Then I imagine a stampede of women in bootie shorts and tight dresses invading the Mat lololol

Sooo is the laundromat an OK place to meet somebody? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment