Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gray Hair Down There

I hate gray hair. Yes, hate is a strong word but I haaaaaaate gray hair.

Well, I guess a bit of clarification is needed on the hate I feel. I hate gray hair on me.

I’ve seen women who have the youngest looking faces look very nice with beautiful gray hair. I’ve seen men with gray beards who also look very distinguished.

So on other peeps it’s OK sometimes.

On the other hand, I’ve seen gray hair that has been frightening especially, the yellowish gray hair. Yuck. The gray patches, uggggg.

I’m trying to deal with my displeasure of seeing gray hairs pop up in my head. For now, I’m just gonna have to do what I can to get rid of them.

But the thing that has come to my surprise is gray hair also pops up in eyebrows and eyelashes and yikes down there.

Oh where oh where, oh my down there!

A recent trimming session in the mirror revealed to me that I have two gray hairs down there. Yea, that’s TMI but ... whatever.

If you are aging, your Va-ja-jay and DI will get gray hair sooner or later.

When I saw the two gray hairs, I was horrified. I pulled. I was in disbelief. I was shocked. I jumped up and then I sat back down.

What the fudge?

Ahhh, I’m not stressing. I’m at peace. Oh my, it can’t be gray hair down there.

I propped the mirror up again and looked. No, my eyes were not deceiving me.

There are two gray hairs there.

I get back up and put on my glasses and sit back down to take another look.

Two old ladies have definitely moved in.

Heck, I don’t like gray hair on my head. But what is a girl to do about gray hairs on her girlie, girl?

I ain’t ready for it. And I can’t imagine if I see a gray hair on him.

Ummm, that is not attractive. One mo gen, that is not attractive.

My mind is jumping from thought to thought. How will it look when I’m 50?

Oh my, oh my.

Do Va-ja-jays and DIs actually get covered with gray hair?

Ahhhhhh, I’m having a very difficult time dealing with the two old ladies who have moved in.

Oh, y’all gots to go. I don’t know where y’all going but y’all gotta get the heck up outta there. LOLOLOLOL

Share your comments or e-mail me at choosingmrwrong@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment